JANITORIAL CREW SUPERVISOR
30 hour position providing supervisory support for the ORI janitorial cleaning crew. Supervisory experience and experience working with adults with disabilities preferred. Must have Janitorial knowledge, effective problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
1. No record of abuse/neglect or exploitation of others.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Must be bondable and insurable.
4. Experience in janitorial work.
5. Supervisory experience preferred.
6. Experience in training disabled persons preferred.
7. Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history.
8. Federal and City Security clearance required.
9. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must Have: Valid driver license, No history of neglect, abuse or exploitation
Excellent Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Generous amounts of Paid Time Off, 403(b) Retirement with up to 4% employer match, Flexible Spending and Employee Assistance Program.
If you are employed by a Not-For-Profit organization such as Opportunity Resources, Inc. and working 30 hours or more as a Regular Staff, you may be able to receive loan forgiveness on Federal College Loans under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Veterans strongly encouraged to apply!
Extensive background checks will be completed on all applicants.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status”
Click the Apply button below to complete an application.