FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Opportunity Resources Inc. is a dynamic and growing company committed to helping individuals achieve their full potential. We specialize in providing a wide range of services to empower people with disabilities and promote inclusive communities. Our team is dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of those we serve, and we’re looking for a Front Office Admin to join us in our mission.
Opportunity Resources Inc. is seeking a Front Office Admin to play a crucial role in supporting the administrative and operational functions of our organization. As a Front Office Admin, you will be the face of our company, responsible for creating a welcoming and efficient environment for staff, those we serve and visitors. You will handle a wide range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Answers, assists, and disperse all calls in a timely, professional manner, transferring callers to voice mail.
- Greets and assists persons entering the Front office in a timely, professional manner, referring visitors to appropriate staff, and providing general information as necessary.
- Responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Receives payments and deliveries from customers.
- Maintains duplication and distribution of office forms for staff use.
- Responsible for petty cash transaction/receipts.
- Prepares employment packets as assigned. Ensures accuracy of employment packet information.
- Maintains room schedule book.
- Maintains daily transportation schedules.
- Maintains vehicle checkout schedule.
- Disperses keys for corporate vehicles and accounts for vehicle keys.
- Maintains permanent key check out log.
- Inputs application data accurately into HR tracker.
- Responsible for ensuring Corporate mail is opened, date stamped, sorted and distributed daily.
- Composes correspondence and other documents as assigned.
- Assists staff with use of photocopier and copies documents as assigned.
- Assists staff with use of fax machine and faxing documents as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attends all mandatory orientation and training activities, scheduled staff meetings, and in-services/training as requested by Supervisor.
- Maintains required certifications.
- Adheres to corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate attendance.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with individuals, co-workers, parents, agencies, and the public. Uses communication skills to participate effectively as a team member.
- Documents accurately work performed on time sheets/MITC and task sheets and submit them in a timely manner to Supervisor for approval.
- Uses equipment and supplies efficiently and informs Supervisor of shortages/needs.
- Safeguards and keeps confidential all Private and Personal Information regarding individuals with disabilities received in the course of their employment by the Corporation.
- Practice safe work habits and follow all safety regulations and company procedures.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting and bookkeeping.
No record of abuse/neglect or exploitation of others.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people on the telephone in day-to–day business. Ability to produce written materials including letters.
Ability to cope positively with an extremely busy office and multiple demands
Demonstrated knowledge of business English.
Intermediate computer skills.
Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and effectively with other staff.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals, including staff, supervisors and individuals with disabilities.
Excellent Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Generous amounts of Paid Time Off, 403(b) Retirement with up to 4% employer match, Flexible Spending, and the Employee Assistance Program.
If you are employed by a Not-For-Profit organization such as Opportunity Resources, Inc. and working 30 hours or more as a Regular Staff, you may be able to receive loan forgiveness on Federal College Loans under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Click the Apply button below to complete an application.